The name Turning Points Educational Solutions, Inc. was chosen to remind us that we each have the power to make turns or changes in our lives that lead to growth and success. As learners, we all face challenges. Once we have a clear picture of our individual learning strengths and needs, we can face those challenges by pursuing personalized learning strategies and interventions. At that point that we are able to more easily navigate our own path to success.
Our mission is to help students—and those working with them—identify their individual learning profiles in order to advocate for their needs, study more efficiently, and access the most effective interventions and services. A comprehensive evaluation and individualized interventions services will help students navigate their own path toward lifelong learning success.
What makes Turning Points Educational Solutions unique
- Weekday and weekend hours
- Three-week turnaround for reports after completed assessment
- Detailed and individualized plan that includes research-based interventions
- Knowledge of school-based services as well as private interventions
- Experience with students of all ages, preschoolers through collegiate level
- Autism/social cognitive assessment and intervention
- School neuropsychology/ psycho-educational assessment
- Student advocacy-IEP/504 meeting support, advice about school-based accommodations/services
- Resources-sample letters to request assessment and practical interventions